Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bridal Couture 2012- Trends of the year

Hello! I am back again from my short, but very nice, ski-trip. Ofcourse a mad-about-wedding-dresses-gal like myself couldn´t help to be inspired by the white, white snow. The first week of the year has passed but the bridal trends for 2012 are already clear. Have a look!

Crystal, beadings, tulle and almost theatrical-looking gowns are the must-haves of 2012.


I love the beadings on this beautiful Reem Acra dress:


And this wedding dress from Raimon Bundó makes me wanna giggle of joy!


The designer St Pucchi must have been reading something Shakespear-esque to create this dress, dont you think?



The Bag

A new trend for 2012 is the focus on bags that matches the wedding dress.



Christian Louboutin made a clutch beautiful enough to pass as both a bag and a bouquet of white flowers; Eden Peony:



Last, if you are mad about golden colors, have a look at Rosa Clarás dresses. They have really gone for the golden trend 2012:



Any of these pictures making you go wild? I hope so. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...