Friday, January 18, 2013

The coolest wedding gift ever- BUY the wedding day!

I am pretty much in love with this gift idea from My Day Registry. If you don´t know what to give your friends when they are getting married, then look no further!
The Wedding Anniversary Gift give you the opportunity to BUY that day and give it to them! Not bad at all, right queridas?

The best of the whole thing is that you´ll get a cool certificate to give to the couple and in case you don´t need to find the perfect wedding, you can buy a birthday, an engagement day, a I-got-accepted-by-a-publisher-day or just about anything!

This truly is a must-have! Head on over and get your friends, parents or sister their own day. I am already on my way...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...