Friday, November 25, 2011

Fashion-oozing-but-don´t-break-the-bank-weddingdresses

A beautiful wedding-dress doesn´t have to break your bank. There are always options for finding a wonderful dress at a bargain-price.

Kitty and Dulcie have designed a dress that retails at fantastic 385 GBP. “City Slicker”


I got my dreamdress from Danish designer Lilly´s. They have wonderful dresses at reasonable prices. I felt like a million dollars on my weddingday! I tried this one on for my own wedding.  So lovable! Get it on sale for the amazingly low price of 1000 DKK (Danish crowns)! A super-wow in anyone’s opinion!



Or get this beautiful model for the bargain price of 6995 DKK. (Not a sale sample-new collection)

Still can´t get those designer-dresses off your mind? Have a look at www.preownedweddingdresses.com! Save up to  50% when buying a second hand dress. Most of the dresses have only been worn a few hours.( I would just make sure to get the dresses with receipt)

Today I found great dresses from Alvina Valenta, Melissa Sweet and this one from Modern Troussau model “Elsa”:



 What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. Ser smukt tøj, jeg vil også gerne have. Jeg kunne godt lide, og jeg takker for deling. Velkommen til min blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...